Monday, August 11, 2014

Master Bath Design

Last week, I decided to put my vision together collage-style for our new master bathroom.  It's an intimidating room for me, because everything will be purchased new and put in roughly at the same time.  Usually, I have existing pieces of furniture or lighting that I plan to put into a room, but for this one, because it is a bathroom, it's all new.  So it's a bit difficult to keep a cohesive vision when you haven't seen any elements in the flesh and you're not adding one piece, you're adding a whole set of fixtures.

Here's what I came up with.  Although I am apparently terrible at piecing a dozen different pictures together, I like seeing it all together, and I found this very useful when purchasing the faucets for the vanities.

Here is a stock picture of the faucets we have ordered.  I love faucet stock images- so clean and neat!


No comments:

Post a Comment