Monday, October 20, 2014

Benjamin Moore "Edgecomb Gray" Living Room

The living room is coming along!  I realized I never posted any pictures of how the Edgecomb Gray paint turned out.  I really like it; it's a very warm grey, and it looks spectacular against white.  We moved down all our living room furniture, because I'm sick of storing it, and all that is left to do is install the fireplace mantel, which is not a messy project. 

Benjamin Moore "Edgecomb Gray"
I don't know if I'm quite happy with this furniture arrangement yet, I'm still thinking about it.  I'm thinking maybe I will move the chairs to the far side of the fireplace once the mantel is in.  The room definitely needs something on the walls, which is another reason I'm not sure about it.  Cream colored curtains are going on the window, the mantel is white marble, a big mirror over the fireplace -- so it seems dark now, but maybe it won't be.  And, as usual, I have no idea what to put in a sunroom.  


Benjamin Moore "Edgecomb Gray"

No comments:

Post a Comment